Do you know that symptoms of type 2 diabetes is so mild and often develop so slowly. That's why some people don't realize that they have type 2 diabetes for years. You can look its signs here:
- Increased of hunger, intense hunger is triggered when muscles and organs are depleted of energy caused by not enough insulin to move sugar into cells. You have sugar on your blood but insulin failed to convert into energy needed by muscles and organs.
- Increased thirst and frequent urination, excess sugar development in your bloodstream caused liquid / fluid to be pulled from tissues, this makes you thirsty, soon after that you may drink and urinate more than usual.
- Fatigue, when your cells experienced sugar deficiency, you may become tired and more irritable.
- Blurry vision, fluid may be pulled from your eyes lenses when blood sugar to high. This makes you difficult to focus.
- Weight loss, without ability to metabolize glucose in your body, body will use alternatives fuels taken from muscle and fat deposits as compensate. And calories are lost as excess glucose is released into urine. Even you eat more and more you still loss your weight.
- Frequent infections and slow healing sores, type 2 of diabetes affect your body to heal sores and resist of infections and bacteries.
- Develop darkened area of skins usually in armpits and neck. This conditions called achanthosis nigricans caused by insulin resistance.